Chartered Accountants in practice are Professionals and they:
- Are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India — the most respected and active professional accounting body in India.
- Possess the experience and qualifications to meet the Institute’s rigorous entry requirements, honour best business practices and are bound by the Institute’s Code of Ethics.
- Their designation is a promise of quality and commitment.
- Provide the assurance that you are dealing with a highly qualified professional who is up-to-date on the latest business issues and is committed to ongoing professional education.
The services and expertise they can offer include:
- Corporate Work
- Executors, Trustees and Directors
- Interpreting and Analysis of data
- Preparing management tools such as forecasts and productivity improvements
- Advising on financial planning
- Developing new management strategies and the structures that support them
- Risk management
- And more…
These are some of the varied types of functions generally performed by the Chartered Accountant. An important phenomenon of recent times is the rapid growth of the accountancy profession. The vast changes occurring in the economy of the country have been placing great responsibilities on the Chartered Accountants.